Inspiration: Inspired by a trip to Atlanta Botanical garden depicts large butterflies and flowers surround smaller flower buds and butterflies in bright, vivid colors for a great contemporary look.
History:Many ancient cultures to regard the butterfly as a symbol of the impermanence and instability of earthly life. The amazing process of change from a caterpillar to a butterfly also captivated many ancient cultures that believed this was similar to the process of a soul's journey from an earthly body to a heavenly body. In fact the ancient Greeks often symbolized the human soul or psyche with butterfly wings in art.
Use:This butterfly rug is sure to brighten up any bedroom or playroom! We love the bright yellow and pink colors.
- Fabric Type: Wool Chain Stitched Crewel Rug
- Fabric Detail: Crewel Chainstitch Embroidery with Wool on Cotton Canvas
- Pattern: BUTTERFLY CREAM
- Pattern Detail: Jacobean Floral
- Color: CREAM
- Color Detail: Green background with blue butterflies
Crewel Rug Butterfly Cream Chain Stitched Wool Rug (5x7FT)
- Product Code: CSWOOLRUG002B7003C12S5x7FT
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $560.00